SELL WITH US
As a consignor with LAA you receive 70% of the sale price back and the remaining 30% (LAA’s portion) is donated to local charities and organizations. You can clear your house of outgrown or unused items and help someone in need at the same time! Consigning with LAA is easy using our online system that takes the guesswork out of pricing and makes it simple to complete the tagging of your items.
Also, we now have no minimum number of items required to consign with us. So, whether you have a few key pieces that you no longer need or can meet our maximum of 150 items, our goal is for our consignors to quickly sell their merchandise. Please remember that LAA reserves the right to not put out any item that we deem inappropriate for our sale. This may include but isn’t limited to the quality of items, seasonal items, style of clothing or shoes, the content of DVDs, etc.
Tasks for Consignors to Complete:
- Register for a spot
-Enter items in our online system
-Sign up for a drop off appointment
-Sign up for a volunteer shift to waive $30 consignor fee (optional)
-Pin and tag your items
Registration is open to the first 350 consignors. Once all sellers spots are filled, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our waiting list. Please visit our Facebook page for info on registration dates and future sales.
Previous Consignors: If you have consigned with LAA previously, you will need your consignor number and password handy on the day registration opens. If you have forgotten this info, please email email@example.com
New Consignors – If you have not sold with us before you will get your consignor number and password when you register the first time the morning of registration. It will not take long to get a new number and will not delay you acquiring a spot.
*Please note that all Consignors who volunteer for one 3 hour shift will have the Seller Fee of $30 waived. All Consignors who are not able to volunteer for this sale will have the Seller Fee deducted from their check.
Whether you are new to the sale or a long-time veteran, please take a moment to review our merchandise guidelines, tutorials on how to pin, tag, price and package, and information on merchandise drop-off and pickup.
What can I sell? This is our Spring Summer sale, so please choose seasonably appropriate clothing and gear.
kids/teens clothes sizes 0-20
nursery and childrens’ furniture
What condition should clothing be in? Our sale has a reputation for offering high quality, gently used and new items for affordable prices. We only accept clothing items that are clean, and free of rips, tears, stains, pet hair, and odor. Prepare your sale items by washing, ironing, etc. to make them look as close to new as possible. We reserve the right to not add items that do not meet our sale guidelines. Even though this is a virtual sale, our committee members will still be reviewing all items at drop off. If we determine at the sold item drop off on September 6-7 that an item does not meet our quality standards, we will refund the customer and deduct the sale from the consignor's account. Consignors who bring us a significant number of sold items that do not meet our quality standards when we see them in person may not be invited to consign with us again.
What condition should non-clothing items be in? As a general rule, great condition! All items must be clean and in working condition. Battery-operated items must have working batteries. Toys and games must have all pieces. Puzzles must have ALL pieces (yes, please count them!). DVDs and CDs must not be scratched. Please check the bottoms of shoes and boots for wear and cleanliness. Magic erasers work well on plastic surfaces, toothbrushes for small, hard-to-reach areas & disinfectant wipes for the rest!
How do I enter and print my tags? Login here and select "Work with Consigned Inventory" from the drop down menu then choose "Add Items" on the next page. All items must be entered by 5pm on Monday, February 28th. Watch our short video below for complete instructions.
Can I start building my inventory right away? Yes. As soon as a consignor has successfully completed registration, the inventory system is available. Inventories must be completed by 5pm on Monday, February 28th.
Can I bundle clothing items? Yes! Coordinating tops and bottoms together is a great idea. Make sure all items are visible. Each item in the bundle must be in great shape and meet our selling guidelines.
Do I need to place my clothing on wire hangers? Yes please!
Will there be a Half-Price sale? Yes! All items marked for discount will be sold for 50% off on Saturday, March 5th.
Unsold Item Pick Up: All items must be picked up between 4:30-5pm on Saturday, March 5th.
All items left after 5:15pm will be donated, no exceptions.